Coca-Cola Halloween Collection Instant Win
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Coca-Cola Halloween Collection Instant Win (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Vice Media LLC, UNBND OPERATIONS PTY LTD, Daz Productions, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: UNBND OPERATIONS PTY LTD, Suite 121/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Sydney, Australia. Prize Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), October 25, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT, October 27, 2022 (the "Game Period"). Entrants must claim their prizes between October 28, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PT through October 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Prize Claim Period”). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
After completing your registration you will be presented with a map showing the location of five nearby eligible Coca-Cola vending machines (all located within the University of Southern California campus), herein “Vending Machines.” The Vending Machines will also be identifiable due to special promotion-related signs, and each will have a unique QR Code on the vending machine (“Game QR Code”). Once you locate an eligible vending machine, scan the Game QR code in order to play the Instant Win game. You will be immediately notified if you have received a Prize (as defined in paragraph 8 below), an Augmented Reality Mask (“AR Mask”), or “No Win” message. If you have won a Prize you will be notified of the category of the Prize (“Ticket”, “Merchandise” or “Digital Collectible”), but not the specifics of the Prize. You will only be able to find out the specific Prize and its details, and must take action to claim the Prize or any AR Masks, during the Prize Claim Period.
Limit: You may play the Instant Win Game five times each day of the Game Period by visiting each of the five Vending Machines. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone number or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a mobile phone number by a cellular phone service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders. *
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS AND PRIZE REDEMPTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME DISPLAYS A WINNING MESSAGE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE VIA EMAIL OR DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Instant Win Game Prize Distribution: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the distribution of prizes are final and binding. During the Game Period there will be 335 random, computer-generated winning times, 1 for each of the Prizes listed below. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the Prize type indicated. If that does not occur, you will receive an AR Mask, unless this is your 4th, 8th, 10th, 12th or 14th game play, in which case you will receive a “no win” message.
8. Prizes: There are multiple unique prizes for each Prize type (Ticket, Merchandise, Digital Collectable) as well as multiple unique AR Masks, as described below:
25 VIP TICKET PRIZES: 2 VIP Tier 2, 3-day tickets (fulfilled as a physical wristband) to the Coachella Music Festival in Coachella, California, April 21-23, 2023. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,798.
50 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET PRIZES: 2 General Admission Tier 3, 3-day tickets (fulfilled as a physical wristband) to the Coachella Music Festival in Coachella, California, April 21-23, 2023. ARV: $1,298.
For All Ticket Prizes: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You and your guest assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against the Released Parties relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen wristband tickets will not be replaced. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use wristband ticket on the specified days of the event.
Coachella Music Festival is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor.
30 SWEATSHIRT PRIZES: 1 PUMA x Coca-Cola® hooded sweatshirt, size large. All colors, features, and details of each hooded sweatshirt prize are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $80.
30 TEE-SHIRT PRIZES: 1 PUMA x Coca-Cola® tee-shirt, size large. All colors, features, and details of each t-shirt prize are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $40.
Digital Collectible Prizes:
50 CRYSTAL BALL DIGITAL COLLECTIBLE PRIZES: 1 Crystal Ball digital collectible. ARV of this prize will fluctuate. As of the drafting of these Official Rules the ARV was $7.
150 DIGITAL PUMPKIN COLLECTIBLE PRIZES: 1 Pumpkin digital collectible. ARV of this prize will fluctuate. As of the drafting of these Official Rules the ARV was $7.
For All Digital Collectible Prizes: Sponsor’s NFT Terms and Conditions apply to all digital collectible prizes. Winners must have or create a digital wallet to redeem digital prizes. Digital collectible will automatically be added into winner’s connected digital wallet once successfully claimed. Sponsor makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the value of the digital collectible prize at the time when it is added to winner’s digital wallet, or its future value.
AUGMENTED REALITY MASKS: There will be an unlimited number available to entrants in the following three different color combinations, for a total of 15 different AR Masks.
● Cyborg Kitty AR Mask
● Pumpkin Head AR Mask
● Crystal Skull AR Mask
● Vamp Machina AR Mask
● Eyeball AR Mask
All AR Masks will be fulfilled digitally upon redemption as a “Snap code”. The AR Mask is a Snap Camera lens filter, and you must have the SnapChat app downloaded to your mobile device or Snap Camera app downloaded to your personal computer in order to use it. Downloading SnapChat and/or Snap Camera is free, but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (https://snap.com/en-US/terms). AR Masks have no retail value.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the date/time of entry, the number of prizes remaining available at the time of entry and number of eligible Instant Win Game plays received. The number of prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Ticket Prize, 1 Merchandise Prize, 1 crystal ball Digital Collectible prize, 1 pumpkin Digital Collectible prize, and 10 AR Masks per person.
9. Prize Redemption and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners must redeem prizes during the Prize Claim Period. Prizes not redeemed during the Prize Claim Period will be forfeited. In order to redeem prizes, log into your account to open a virtual trick-or-treat bag to reveal your prizes. Once revealed, click on each prize-type symbol and take the steps outlined below.
To redeem Ticket and Merchandise Prizes:
Potential winners of Merchandise Prizes will be required to complete a claim form during the Prize Claim Period to claim the prize offered. If a potential Merchandise Prize winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Merchandise Prizes will be fulfilled by mail approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game.
Potential winners of Ticket Prizes must first complete the claim form within the Prize Claim Period. Next, each potential Ticket Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in their state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Prize Administrator, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, & where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) within 3 days of the date of the email from Prize Administrator in order to claim the prize. If a potential Ticket Prize winner fails to complete the Declaration or provide any other requested information, they may be disqualified and forfeit the prize.
In the event that all Ticket Prizes are not awarded, Sponsor will offer these unawarded prizes by selecting alternate potential winners by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants. Alternate potential winners will be notified by an email from Prize Administrator. These potential winners will be required to complete the Declaration as directed to claim the prize. Ticket Prizes are scheduled to be fulfilled by mail in early April 2023.
To redeem Digital Collectible Prizes: Potential winners of Digital Collectible Prizes will be prompted to (a) agree to the Digital Collectible Prize Terms and Conditions and (b) select or create a digital wallet during the redemption process. You must complete both of these steps in order to claim your prize. Once these 2 steps are completed, you will be able mint your Digital Collectible prize, which may take up to 45 minutes. Your Digital Collectible will then be deposited directly to your designated digital wallet.
To redeem AR Masks: Follow the instructions to redeem your AR Mask and you will immediately receive a Snap code containing your AR Mask.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence, video, voice, and any comments or other feedback related to the prize or Instant Win Game experience for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, civil unrest, or other similar occurrence, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment, then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine or damage the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Vice Media LLC, UNBND OPERATIONS PTY LTD, Daz Productions, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.